- General information
- This website is owned and operated by Calcom Holdings Ltd (G6) a limited liability company registered in the United Kingdom (registered number 3740662). Use of this website indicates agreement to these Terms. You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and for lawful and proper purposes. The following Terms contain all the terms and conditions of your agreement relating to use of this website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional or marketing literature published by G6) will be incorporated in these Terms.
Your use of this website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. G6 reserves the right to bring any action for your breach of these Terms before the courts of your country of residence.
- Proprietary rights
- All intellectual property rights in the materials on this website and in the underlying software code are owned by G6 and/or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any material on this website without G6 prior written permission. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied by resellers or customers of G6 to facilitate marketing of G6 products and services.
- Changes to the website
- G6 may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. G6 may also modify these Terms at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Your obligations
- You must, unless you have G6’s written agreement otherwise, access this website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
- Links to other websites
- This website may include links to other internet sites. G6 is not responsible for anything contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk. You may only link to this website with G6 prior written permission. At any time, G6 may withdraw any such consent to a link which in G6 sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
- Limitation of liability and indemnification
- In no event will G6 be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising from or in connection with use of this website or of any information contained in it, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit G6 liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold G6 harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) G6 incurs as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms.
Except to the extent permitted by law, nothing in these Terms has the effect of contracting out of consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent G6’ liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, G6’ liability is limited to £100.
To the maximum extent permitted by law and only to the extent the two preceding paragraphs do not apply, G6’s total liability to you under or in connection with these Terms, or in connection with this website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) this website, must not exceed £100.
- Copyright and trademark
- G6 recognises that all the trade names and any specific product images displayed via this website associated to that trade name are the exclusive property of the owner. All intellectual property rights in the materials on this website and in the underlying software code are owned by G6 and/or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any material on this website without prior written permission from the owners. All rights are reserved.
- Disclaimers and warranty
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, G6 disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided 'as is' and 'as available' without warranty of any kind. No representation or warranty is given as to the suitability or effectiveness of the expeditions detailed on this website.
To the extent permitted by law, G6 and its licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis in connection with:
(a) this website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
(b) any error in, or omission from, any information made available through this website; and
(c) any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use this website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use this website protects you from this.
- Suspension and termination
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to G6, if G6 considers that you have breached these Terms or G6 otherwise considers it appropriate, G6 may immediately, and without notice, suspend or terminate your access to this website (or any part of it).
On suspension or termination, you must immediately cease using the website and must not attempt to gain further access.
- If G6 needs to contact you, G6 may do so by email or by posting a notice on this website. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications. For G6 to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
Clauses which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination of these Terms, including clauses titled Proprietary rights, Limitation of liability and indemnification, Copyright and trademark and Disclaimer and warranty, continue in force.
If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of this website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
- Calcom Holdings Ltd (we, us, our) complies with all applicable laws when dealing with personal information.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person), and includes personal data, personally identifiable information and equivalent information under applicable privacy and data protection laws.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the law of the governing jurisdiction.
This policy was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any request for further information should be sent to Calcom Holdings Ltd.
- Changes to this policy
- We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto our website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
- This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information when you visit and use our website, purchase products or services from us, or otherwise deal with us.
- We do not intend to collect personal information from or about children aged under 16. If you have reason to believe that we have collected personal information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What personal information do we collect Directly from you
- When you fill in a contact or enquiry form on our website, call us, meet us in person or otherwise contact us, we collect your Name and Email address and any other information you choose to provide to us.
Some of the personal information that we collect directly from you may be mandatory and some may be optional. While you do not have to provide us with some of the information that we may request, this might mean that we may not be able to respond to communications we receive from you, including enquiries and complaints. If you require further information about the consequences of not providing us with any information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Automatically when you use our website
- When you access and use our website or related services we may automatically collect information about your device and usage of our website, products and services, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, time spent on certain pages of the website, pages visited, links clicked and language preferences. This information is collected anonymously and cannot be used to identify you.
- How we use your personal information
- We may use your personal information to:
▲ respond to communications from you, including enquiries and complaints
▲ protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
▲ respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to comply with law enforcement requirements, or
▲ for any other purpose authorised by you or applicable law.
- Disclosing your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to:
▲ a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a law enforcement agency or regulatory authority)
▲ any other person with your consent
▲ any other person authorised by applicable law.
- International transfers of personal information
- A business that supports our website, products and services may be located outside of England and Wales (the country where we are incorporated) and also outside of the country where you are located. This means that the personal information we collect may be transferred to, and stored in, a country outside of England and Wales and the country where you are located.
- Protecting your personal information
- As required by applicable law, we will take steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks inherent in processing personal information.
- Accessing and correcting your personal information
- Subject to certain grounds for refusal under applicable law, you have the right to access your personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
Where you request a correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change your personal information, we will make the correction. In all other cases, we will take reasonable steps to make a note of the personal information that was the subject of your correction request.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information to be corrected and the correction that you are requesting).
Subject to applicable law, we may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
- Internet use
- While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
- Google analytics
- Data retention policy
- The personal information that we collect and use will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, or for the duration required for compliance with applicable law, whichever is longer.
- Contacting us