Full Item Details
This is a 2 day, non-residential course that will provide a hands-on, practical introduction to basic workshop practices.
Good manual dexterity.
Minimum 5 Students are required for this course to run.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to hand tools
- Correct use of basic handtools including:
- Side cutters
- Socket sets
- Basic soldering techniques
- Function and use of a multimeter for measuring:
- AC voltage
- DC voltage
- Basic cable preparation
- Basic crimping techniques