Full Item Details
The Peltor DECT-Com II is a wireless duplex intercom system, operating on the 1.8 GHz DECT-frequencies (1880 – 1900 MHz), which are license free in most countries.
The products in the Peltor DECT-Com II family offer simple and efficient wireless duplex communication with up to 9 active users talking in full conference and additionally up to 40 listeners with possibility to quick “break in” to the conference. In a system with more than 9 users any listening participant can change from listening to speaking. The earliest active speaker will then be “degraded” to a listener in the conference and any other listener can follow, replacing active speakers in the order “first in – first out”.
There are basically two versions of the DECT-Com II main unit; base/portable units and portable units. The portable units work via a base unit. A base/portable unit can be either used as base or portable, alternatively.
Due to low power output and high frequency it is a short range communication system. The nominal working range is approximately 250 metres outdoors in line of sight. The working range may be shorter due to actual conditions.
DECT-Com II Base/Portable
- Base unit for up to 9 simultaneous speakers in a full duplex conference
- The DECT-Com II conference can also have an additional number of listeners, all with possibility to enter as speakers in the conference, at any time.
- Two more separate conference groups on this same base. (Requires software programming.)
- Depending on start up sequence this unit can be used as either base or portable.
- Headsets with different types of microphones can be used. A headset can be connected also when this unit is used as a base.
- Full duplex communication, but with “VOX”, for preventing from transmitting background noise to the conference.
- An “all call” function makes it possible to communicate common messages (simplex) to all users in all groups, at the same time.
- As a fixed installed base, the unit is normally power supplied in a special holder with AC adapter, but the unit can also be used portable with rechargeable battery pack.
- Portable unit for use in a DECT-Com II conference with up to 9 simultaneous speakers in full duplex.
- The portable unit is supplied with rechargeable battery pack.
- Full duplex communication system
- Working range typ. 250m outdoors / typ. 50m indoors (line of sight)
- Ghost voice guided menu system
- Up to three simultaneous talk groups
- Volume boost
- Noise gate (voice operated)
- All-call, between the channels (and synchronised systems)
- Wireless PTT button for external radio etc. available
- Extended battery pack for longer usage time