CCTV has long been a mainstay of many security installations. Over the last few years the largest change in this area has been the integration of artificial intelligence; machine learning; into the process. Essentially this allows systems to gather more meaningful data; allowing you to react to facts and evidence more quickly.
Whether you’re installing CCTV for the first time or where we’re adding to an existing installation we can work together to see where there’s the possibility of integration with other elements of your communication system. CCTV, coupled with AI, can become an integral part of site control, motion detection, vehicle identification, fire alarm, public address systems, perimeter control and much more.
Unusual Motion Detection (UMD) means that the machine learning acquires an understanding of what a setting looks like, in the ordinary course of events before going on to detect and raise an alert for any unusual motion.
Physical descriptions operate as search criteria. This includes personal characteristics as well as clothing or vehicle identifiers. Appearance search functions can operate to search through many hours of footage. LPR analytics read and record vehicle registration plates - enabling you to track vehicles across your site or campus.
- An operational deterrent.
- Capable of integration with other technologies.
- Remote operation.
- Evidence and protection.
- Scalable platform allows you to use existing CCTV and analogue systems, giving the flexibility to migrate to a full IP network-based system with AI capabilities when required.
- For surveillance systems existing analogue cameras are fitted with encoders to create an effective hybrid solution.
- Technology Consultancy, Design Installation and Global Support.
- Best in breed equipment supply.
- We can provide support at any level. From basic business hours only to unsurpassed levels of support meeting the most demanding of SLAs.