HF offers access to long range communication; assuring widely deployed organisations, including Oil and Gas operations and the Military, access to reliable long-range radio communications.
High frequency (HF) communications are between 3 and 30 Megahertz, transmitted from a base unit or handheld and ‘bounced’ of the ionosphere after which they are received by another unit tuned to the same band. Signals can therefore be passed over many hundreds of miles. Because transmission is airborne there is less interference from buildings or landscape.
Monitoring mobile assets with HF radio is possible through the technology’s multiple channel encrypted GPS transmissions. This device monitors the location of vehicles or equipment in the fields and transmits signals back to a receiver unit, allowing operators to see the received position and track the history of movements. Monitoring continues regardless of location or localised weather events.
- Long range, well established communications method.
- Minimal infrastructure required.
- rapid deployment.
- Technology Consultancy, Design Installation and Global Support.
- Best in breed equipment supply including Radios, Accessories, Application Software and Connectivity networks.
- We can provide support at any level. From basic business hours only to unsurpassed levels of support meeting the most demanding of SLAs.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in creating bespoke rapid deployment packages.